Sunday, November 17, 2013

LOVE WALKING ON THE BEACH




































AMAZING!! I loved my walk. About an hour from home and back, most of it barefoot on the beach.




OUCH!!  HARD, SOMETIMES SHARP SHELLS



































The difference my weight loss to date makes..... 
In the past I would either count steps or mark off small landmarks, 
more so as I became tired. 
There are a couple of small rises and some steps to the beach. 
I would notice them, sometimes they slowed me down, 
sometimes I would puff like a steam engine. 
Today I barely was aware of them. 
4.5 km and I could have stayed longer on the beach 
but it was getting too warm. 
Must dial these walks into my early morning routine again. 
I haven't walked regularly for about 18 months 
because my eye has been such a bother but .
... I can handle it if I choose the best times.
ALMOST AS MANY DOGS AS PEOPLE - LOTSA FUN


































Yoohoo!! ...talk about feeling good for achieving something
















































































I did intend to spend another hour in the garden today but the day is over. Tomorrow is another day.

This post does not look right in Blogger Preview but I don't know how to fix it.

8 comments:

  1. It was beautiful yesterday - we didn't go to the beach today but the photos look wonderful. I'd be walking that beach every day if I was you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah a walk on the beach..... pure joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Happy you got to enjoy the day!!

    Have a fit day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to walk along a beach again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beach looks lovely and love the painted toenails, very summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place to walk! I am so thankful that you are able to walk that beach and enjoy it. It makes me happy and hopeful. Thank you for your beautiful spirit MargieAnne. You have blessed me with your kindness. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in, hope all is well with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Keep up the great work!!

    Have a fit day!!

    ReplyDelete